domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

IMMIGRATION

I’m Julen, and today I would like to talk about immigration. Immigration has increased a lot, and some people think that this is a problem. Personally, I don’t think so. Immigration can have cons, but I think that generally it is always positive.

Immigration gives cultural diversity. We can learn from others cultures and that could give us the wealth we can’t obtain with money. Immigration could also promote our solidarity and empathy.

But immigration also has cons. Crowding is one of the disadvantages of immigration. People immigrating to another country could lead to crowding in that country. This country would use more resources and that would carry an imbalance of natural resources. Immigration may bring diseases from another country, and that is one of the problems we have to fight.

To sum up, I think immigration is good for our life. However, we have to control the crowding and the transfer of diseases.

1 comentario:

  1. Good Julen! Perfect grammar and paragraph organization. However, I was looking for one or two in-depth examples to support your opinion on immigration.

    ResponderEliminar