lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

My description

Welcome everybody! Today I’m going to talk about me. I know that descriptions are a bit dull, sorry, completely and absolutely dull but I will try to do it easy to read and funny. I said I will TRY, I’m not a comedian, don’t be confused. I’m getting to be dull, so let´s get started.

I live in the best town in the whole world, Zarautz. I am sorry if you are reading this and you are from other city, Zarautz is simply the best. Zarautz has a 3 km. beach with quite good waves.

Yes, fortunately I live in Zarautz and I’m 17 years old. I love swimming, actually, I do it everyday, from Monday to Friday. I am in a team, and I have good friends there. I also love surfing and everything that it is done in the water. Therefore, people often tell me that I am a fish or something.

To continue, I like to be with stupid people to do and say stupid things that make laugh me till I cant breathe. I am stupid, the world is stupid. I love to laugh about silly things, things that don’t have any sense. I really love watching films, and my favourite film is “Chaos”. The main character is the one that appears in “transporter”, I don’t know his name, but I don’t care. My favourite actor is Rowan Atkinson, he is the single person in the world that makes me laugh with a little move of his face.

That is my description. If you want to visit the best town with the most stupid boy, just come and meet one of my brothers.

2 comentarios:

  1. Quite good. Check these mistakes:

    .things that make laugh me
    .everything that it is done

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Entertaining Julen. I didn't know you were on a swim team. Right on! In this writing you could've used a few more descriptive adjectives to make it even more interesting to read. Peace.

    ResponderEliminar